Black Friday Sale Picks
Happy Black Friday! Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's officially Christmas time! I'll be decorating my apartment this week, and getting a head start on all of my Christmas shopping! There are so many amazing sales going on today, so I've rounded up some of my favorite Black Friday sale picks for you here!
1. Lauren James Mystery Box: You may have seen this post from earlier this week where I talked about what I got in my box, but I had to include it here too because it honestly is one of my absolute favorite things on sale today! It's only $40, but you get $300+ worth of stuff, so it's pretty amazing!
2. Marley Lilly Sweater: I posted about this sweater here, and I honestly wear it so much! It's on sale for $40 right now, and if you spend over $150 you get a free pair of red duck boots! I'm actually wearing mine right now and LOVE them!
3. Nixon Watch: I love the cute square face on this watch, it's so different! It's currently on sale for only $90 and definitely on my wishlist!
4. Diff Sunnies: My Diff sunnies are honestly some of my favorite sunglasses I've ever owned! I actually probably wear them more than my Ray Bans right now! They're currently on sale for 30% off if you buy one pair, 40% off if you buy 2 pairs, or 50% off if you buy 3 pairs!
5. Free People Thermal: So cute for layering, looks comfy AF, AND it's on sale for less than $35!
6. BP Buffalo Plaid Beanie: Um, I've pretty much decided that I NEED this for Winter, it's already in my cart! It's only $11!
7. Zella Leggings: I've made it no secret that I'm obsessed with all things Zella! They are honestly my go to when it comes to inexpensive, high quality leggings! I own so many pairs and have been eyeing this moto pair since it got back ordered during the Nordstrom sale! Both pairs are just around $35, so they're an AMAZING deal right now.
8. Leopard Bag: I'm in LOVE with this bag! From the leopard calf hair to the oversized leather tassels and black trim, literally everything about it is perfection. It is on the pricier side, but it's hugely discounted from its original price, so if you're looking to splurge on the perfect winter bag, now is the time!
9. Lauren James Seersucker Dress: Um, hello, this one is basically a no brainer. This red color is PERFECT for the Holidays, and it has POCKETS! It's on sale for under $30, which is an AMAZING deal as Lauren James dresses are usually $100+.
10. Hunter Boots: I was SO excited to see that these were on sale for UNDER $100! Hunters very rarely go on sale, so you definitely should JUMP on this deal if you're considering it! Especially since the colors on sale are SO cute!
11. Kate Spade Earrings: I love the gold glitter, they're such a cute, simple way to dress up any outfit!
12. Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boot: I was honestly in shock to see the price on these! They're another splurge piece, but if you've been eyeing them like I have, now is the time! They're typically a little over $700, but they're currently on sale for just over $300 (um, what?)
13. Nike Roshe: These are just over $50 and SO cute! They come in both gray and black!
14. Free People Cardigan: This has been the IT cardigan this Fall, so I was so excited to see it included in the black friday sales! It comes in a few different colors and is on sale for only $80 (down from over $100)
What is your favorite thing you've snagged on super sale today?