Nordstrom Sale Round-up!
Happy Thursday! We've almost made it to the end of the week (praise!) and I don't know about you guys, but I've been in a serious shopping mood lately! I finally got around to rounding up some of my favorite pieces from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for you guys, and I'm so excited to share them with you! I know that the sale ends on the 6th, so I figured now would be just in time for you last minute shoppers (my people!). To shop this post, all you have to do is click on any picture in the above collage and you'll be taken directly to the product!
1. Ripped Crop Skinny Jeans How CUTE are these jeans? I love that they have a frayed hem and they're slightly cropped, so they'll be perfect now with your favorite wedges, and during the fall with a super cute pair of booties! And at only $43, you can't beat the price!
2. Camden Sneaker, you guys... I held off on the whole sneaker trend for a while (I still don't have a pair of Adidas Superstars, shocking, I know!) but I actually LOVE these! The color is so perfect because it's subtle enough that it goes with pretty much anything, but is still a bit different than the typical black or white sneakers you see everywhere! And they're on sale for less than $60!
3. Look in a Box Lip Kit First off, I LOVE MAC lipsticks, and these colors are PERFECTION! Second, at only $26 for the whole kit, you're basically getting four lipsticks for the price of two!
4. Tory Burch Adeline Boot I'm honestly still kind of in shock that these are included in the sale. I love Tory Burch, but it's SO expensive, so when it does go on sale, you have to act fast and snap it up! These boots are only$299, which is almost $200 off of their original price!
5. Floral Embroidered Bomber Bombers made a HUGE comeback last year, and you can expect to see a ton of them this year, too! I LOVE the embroidery detail on this pretty velour one, and it's on sale for less than $40!
6. Beach Haven Tee This may honestly be one of my favorite pieces in this roundup! I love how casual and effortless it looks and it's so versatile! It would be super cute with a pair of jeans (see #1) or leggings (oh hayyy #10!) and it is perfect for layering come fall!
7. Electric City Pullover Sweater another Free People gem, on sale for only $65! It comes in 3 colors and is another piece that's perfect for layering come fall, but would also go perfectly with a cute pair of cut-offs on a summer night!
8. Rounded V-Neck Tee y'all... This shirt is THE. BEST. I bought one a couple of years ago during the sale and I literally wore it non-stop! It's so comfy and cute! It comes in 16 colors and is UNDER $20! Trust me, you need at LEAST one of these! or 5...
9. Zella Longline Sports Bra Zella is my all time FAVORITE activewear brand, and their sports bras are some of the best you can get for the price! I love this one because it covers enough that you can wear it as a crop top without showing too much skin, especially with their high waisted leggings! So cute and flattering!
10. Zella High Waist Live In Leggings Surprise, more Zella! These leggings are hands down the BEST black leggings I have ever owned! I buy a new pair every year during the sale because they're only $35 and honestly, the quality is pretty comparable to my Lululemon leggings! I swear by these and will never ever buy a different kind of black leggings. If you buy one thing in the sale, make it these!
11. Ruffle Neck Babydoll Top This top is SO cute! I love it because it's light enough to wear now, but will be PERFECT for early fall when you want to look pumpkin patch ready but it's still 75 degrees! It comes in 3 patterns and is on sale for $33!
12. Katrina Block Heel Bootie I'm sorry, I know you've probably already seen these shoes ALL OVER Instagram, but they were just way too cute not to include! They're the perfect transitional shoe, and at under $100, they're definitely worth the price (because you'll wear them a TON!)
13. Cozy Thermal Top I. am. obsessed. with this top. It's only $25, and is so perfect for layering! Can't you just picture it with either black leggings or skinny jeans, a blanket scarf and a cute pair of booties? When it gets a bit colder you can throw a cute jacket over it and you're good to go!
14. Tory Burch Double Wrap Leather Watch this years Nordstrom sale is FILLED with super cute Tory Burch pieces at AMAZING prices (for Tory, anyways...) this watch is the perfect accessory, and it's on sale for under $200! Sold!
15. Hinge Button Front Dress I'm pretty sure we all need that one perfect fall dress that we wear over and over again, and I think this one is about to be mine! It's under $60 and I think that the shape is so flattering!
16. Kate Spade Wool Flounce Coat this coat is a little on the pricier side, but it's so cute and Kate Spade is pretty hard to beat when you look at the level of quality you get for the price! The ruffle at the bottom of this coat is SO cute, and it's the perfect late fall/winter jacket for any occasion, dressy or casual! Snap it up now because the price goes up another $100 on August 7th!
17. Free People Split Back Turtleneck SO MUCH good Free People in this sale! This is another piece that is getting me super excited for fall, and I think that the open back would make it SO cute with leggings! It's currently on sale for $45, but goes up to almost $70 once the sale ends!
18. Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody I love crossbody bags because I'm one of those people that can't go anywhere without bringing a purse of some sort, but I don't like to have to carry something around all day, so crossbody bags are perfect because you can just throw them over your shoulder and forget about them! This adorable embroidered one is on sale for under $200!
19. SPANX Faux Leather Leggings If you're looking for the perfect pair of leather looking leggings, these are THE pair you need! They're super cute on, but don't have that weird fake leather look that I've seen with some pairs. They're on sale for $65 (marked down from $100!) and you'll wear them all the time!
20. BaubleBar Tassel Earrings Tassel earrings aren't just for summer anymore! I always see tassel earrings in such fun bright colors, but these ones are great because both the silver and rose gold colors that they come in are perfect for fall and winter! I love these because they're a super easy way to dress up an otherwise casual outfit.
21. Tory Burch Claire Flats These flats are another piece that I was honestly shocked to see in the sale! They're just so simple and classic, and you very rarely see Tory flats for under $200! If you're in the market for a good pair of flats to wear with literally anything and everything, these ones come in 4 colors and at only $165 they're a deal that you DEFINITELY don't want to miss out on!
22. Patagonia Pullover Patagonia is another brand that I love, but I will only ever buy it when it's on sale! This pullover is so cute and would go perfectly with leggings, jeans or even nike shorts!
23. Nixon Watch I love this watch because it's such a staple piece! It's so simple that it'll withstand the test of time (no pun intended) and you'll literally be able to wear it season after season! And it is on sale right now for only $165!
24. UGG Boot You can talk all you want about how ugly you think UGGs are, but I definitely see them making a comeback this year, and these aren't the UGGs you wore every day in 8th grade, I honestly think these ones are pretty cute! I don't know about you, but I for one am so excited to be able to wear UGGs again! They're just so comfy!
25. Sigma Brush Set I'll be completely honest with you guys, I HATE buying makeup brushes. They're just so expensive and it's not like shoes or clothes or even makeup where you get to walk around showing them off and looking cute. They literally just sit on your bathroom counter where nobody sees them. But let's be real, good makeup brushes are so important! So if you have to buy makeup brushes, now is the time!
26. Mario Badescu Kit So I tried this drying lotion for the first time when I was visiting home because my sister has it, and y'all... It is amazing! I really saw a huge difference in the size/color of my breakout the next morning! This whole kit is on sale for only $32, and trust me, it's TOTALLY worth the money!
I know that was a super long post, but there is just so much amazing stuff in this sale, and I definitely don't want you to miss out! Do you have any favorite pieces that you think I missed? Let me know!